What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies used www.ruzafa.com?
According to the period of time remaining active cookies can be:
- Session cookies : designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are often used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user on one occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies : A type of cookies by which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated them for a defined period. Date are deleted. They are used for example in the process of buying or register to avoid having to enter your data constantly.
Depending on who the entity operating the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Cookies themselves: they are those that are sent to the user device managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the site.
- Third - party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will treat the data.
When you browse www.ruzafa.com you can be installed on your device the following cookies:
- Cookies Registration : When the user enters our site and sign a cookie itself and temporarily installed so you can navigate your user area without having to enter your data continuously. This cookie will disappear when you log off .
- Cookies analysis : Used to study the behavior of users to anonymously browse our website. Then we can know the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc. Information we use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be themselves but also of others. Among the latter are the Google Analytics cookies and the Iadvice.
- Third - party advertising cookies : The aim is to optimize exposure of advertisements. To manage these services use the Google Doubleclick platform that stores information about ads that have been shown to a user, those who are interested and if you visit the advertiser's website.
Configuration, consultation and disabling cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
All cookies on Google, analytical and advertising as well as administration and configuration can be found at:
Cookies www.ruzafa.com can be updated so we recommend to review our policies periodically.